On the podcast we talk with Eric about the importance of refining your pitch, how to build a moat in consumer SaaS, and why your month one churn might not be as bad as you think.
Our guest today is Eric Stromberg, the Founder & Managing Partner of Bedrock, a technology investment firm currently managing approximately one billion dollars. The firm has made investments in companies like Flock Safety, Plaid, Cameo, The Athletic, and more. Eric is also the Founder of Check, the payroll infrastructure API and Universe Software, the holding company for Vertical Fintech businesses.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why higher churn rates at launch are OK
- How to maintain a competitive advantage for your subscription app
- Why Eric is bullish about the future of Consumer SaaS
Links & Resources
- Barry McCarthy
- Sub Club podcast episode 031: Growth, Revenue, and Marketing Strategies for Your App — Lisa Kennelly, Fishbrain
Eric Stromberg’s Links
- Eric's website
- Follow Eric on Twitter
- Check payroll optimization
- Universe Software
- Screenshot Essays
Follow us on Twitter: