On the podcast we talk with Lisa about marketing an app with no revenue, the challenges of adding new revenue streams, and the importance of brand marketing in a post IDFA world.
Our guest today is Lisa Kennelly, Chief Marketing Officer at Fishbrain, the #1 app for people who love fishing. At Fishbrain, Lisa manages a team of 20 people, and is responsible for everything from brand positioning and product marketing to business development and e-commerce. Lisa also mentors startup founders on marketing and strategy.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make the transition from growth to revenue
- Finding additional revenue opportunities beyond subscriptions
- Tips for balancing brand awareness marketing and performance marketing
Links & Resources
Lisa Kennelly’s Links
- Lisa’s LinkedIn
- Follow Fishbrain on Twitter
- Fishbrain’s website
- Fishbrain Is on Instagram
- Fishbrain’s Facebook page
Follow us on Twitter: