On the podcast we talk with Mike about building a principled, mission driven app, keeping product development focused on the right customers, and how ClassDojo scaled to tens of millions of downloads without a marketing budget.
Our guest today is Mike Overell, Revenue Lead at ClassDojo. Having founded his own company as well as working at McKinsey and Lyft, Mike is now using that experience to help every kid on earth get an education they love with ClassDojo. Mike also invests in and helps foreign founders crack the US as co-founder of investment collective Antipodes.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How ClassDojo reached 50M users with zero marketing spend
- Tips for setting up the right paywall for your app
- How to monetize your app without impeding growth
- ClassDojo’s user-led growth strategy
Mike Overell’s Links
- Follow Mike on Twitter
- ClassDojo’s website
- Follow ClassDojo on Twitter
- ClassDojo’s jobs page
- Mike’s LinkedIn page
Follow us on Twitter: