On the podcast we talk with Giancarlo about soft vs. hard paywalls, how to think about product experiments, and why removing friction from onboarding didn’t actually help.
Our guest today is Giancarlo Musetti, Growth Product Manager at Ad Hoc Labs. Ad Hoc Labs makes several apps including Firewall and Dialed, but is most well known for Burner, an app that allows you to create multiple phone numbers to protect your privacy and better manage communication.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to make a smooth transition to a subscription-based model
- Tips for optimizing your paywall
- How to boost your app’s growth and user base
- Giancarlo’s three-step process for testing new strategies and features
- Ad Hoc Labs’ website
- Burner app
- Firewall app
- Dialed app
- Ad Hoc Labs’ hiring page
- Giancarlo’s LinkedIn page
Follow us on Twitter: